It’s only been a few months since Pixel UI was released, however its reception has been far more than what I ever could have hoped for. Due to its popularity, I would like to begin providing regular monthly updates for the current and future users of Pixel UI. All of these updates will be absolutely free for those who already own Pixel UI.
In 2019 we will see exciting new additions to Pixel UI such as new styles, new coded control types, variations of the current styles (round and square), etc. I understand that not all of my users are Unity3D users, and for that I will do my best to provide updates that benefit all. But as Pixel UI was originally created with Unity3D in mind, our Unity3D users will see the most benefit in Pixel UI in terms of time saved and convenience of use.
So far the only real complaint I have received in regards to Pixel UI has been the lack of a master spritesheet. This has been temporarily resolved for Non-Unity version 1.11 and will be fixed for all users in version 1.2. In version 1.2 we will see the following additions to Pixel UI:
- 12 new extension graphics to the Square & Rounded themes
- New Control Prefabs (Square & Rounded): Window, Dialogue Window, and Tabbed Window for Unity3D
- Master spritesheet containing all Pixel UI sprites
- Full spritesheets for the Rounded, Square themes as well as the Icons
- Bug fixes for both Unity and Non-unity users
- and more!
Thank you so much again for all of your support, and I look forward to working with you in the new year! As always comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome! Happy holidays.