We are pleased to announce that today we have updated Pixel UI from v1.21 to v1.3. A demo of this product can be found here. Purchase this product today on the Unity Asset Store!
This update adds the following features to Pixel UI:
- Added 160 sprites to represent a visual clock/weather/events
- Added game clock and UI clock classes
- Added tooltips
- Added faders (fade-in, fade-out, fade-in/out)
- Added 8 new icons
- Added utility classes (Range, RangeInt)
- Added several classes to add convenience functionality
- Extended functionality of some existing controls
- Completed full implementation of primary and sub text components
Pixel UI is a simplistic pixel art GUI skin for the new Unity UI. It comes with a collection of art assets, prefabs, and materials to instantly theme and color your UI exactly the way you want it. The UI is specially designed so that it can be easily colored to any color you can imagine and still look crisp and crafted by a talented pixel artist. The package also comes with an editor script that creates a menu within Unity to quickly add the new UI assets from their prefabs. Lastly, the UI graphics come in 2 flavors: square and rounded.
Purchase this product today on the Unity Asset Store!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.