This update adds the following features to Pixel UI:
- 42 exclusive pixel art icons
- 8 new UI alternatives for both Rounded and Square themes
- Added support for scrollview controls
- Added 3 new materials for text to give more control over text coloring
- Changed the way the menu system works to make it easy to add new skinned UI themes
- Fixed an issue where drop downs were not fully configured to use Pixel UI components
- Fixed the slidser handle in the rounded UI to better conform with the rounded UI theme
- Changed Toggles to use the updated cross and checkmark icons
- Changed the dropdown to use the updated arrow icon
- Changed some minor settings on most control prefabs
Pixel UI is a simplistic pixel art GUI skin for the new Unity UI. It comes with a collection of art assets, prefabs, and materials to instantly theme and color your UI exactly the way you want it. The UI is specially designed so that it can be easily colored to any color you can imagine and still look crisp and crafted by a talented pixel artist. The package also comes with an editor script that creates a menu within Unity to quickly add the new UI assets from their prefabs. Lastly, the UI graphics come in 2 flavors: square and rounded.
Purchase this product today on the Unity Asset Store!